With zest from the citrus and delectable sweetness from blueberries and honey, these muffins are like a sunrise in your mouth. Essential Oils can be used in a variety of ways, including in your baking. Try this recipe and let me know what you think.
½ cup butter softened
½ cup honey
3 large eggs
1 cup orange juice
1 ½ cups flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup blueberries
1 ½ cups coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cream together butter and honey in a mixer.
- Add eggs, orange juice, and Wild Orange oil and mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries, one cup coconut, and lemon juice.
- Place in a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Top with the remaining ½ cup coconut.
- Bake 30–40 minutes.